HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 recruiting and online players

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Peace Maker Vll



Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:12 am

i get you bro...but alot of things have changed...there are still alot of problems that she has to work out but still never the less she great. except for the fact shes hung on her ex and hes playing her like a violin and im trying to tell her that
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Keith3618 wrote:
Yoursix wrote:
When you say the most beautiful person you have ever seen and knowing you have been having issues with this girl... being so young and not married or in a serious relationship. She is using you for some reason or another. Just a heads up but you will be hurt.

Highschool relationships can only be serious when your a senior, but thats not likely. I stoped having girlfriends because:

A: You will break up in a month or two and have ALL the girl drama.

B: They always say "I love you" and stupid shit like that

C: Why waste your time with someone you dont actually "Love"

I met my girlfriend senior year of high school she was a sophmore. We are still together almost 4 and a half years later.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

avatar

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Yoursix wrote:
Keith3618 wrote:
Yoursix wrote:
When you say the most beautiful person you have ever seen and knowing you have been having issues with this girl... being so young and not married or in a serious relationship. She is using you for some reason or another. Just a heads up but you will be hurt.

Highschool relationships can only be serious when your a senior, but thats not likely. I stoped having girlfriends because:

A: You will break up in a month or two and have ALL the girl drama.

B: They always say "I love you" and stupid shit like that

C: Why waste your time with someone you dont actually "Love"

I met my girlfriend senior year of high school she was a sophmore. We are still together almost 4 and a half years later.
So did u actully cheat on her with that milf
Back to top Go down
http://quick.forumotion.com
Peace Maker Vll



Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:48 am

wow roflmfao...wow...amazing...so i think i know im good with her when she tackles me in the hall way bc she missed me for five minutes
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Peace Maker Vll wrote:
wow roflmfao...wow...amazing...so i think i know im good with her when she tackles me in the hall way bc she missed me for five minutes

Na, she wants you to think she missed you that much so you take her out on a date or spend money on her.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

avatar

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:26 pm

I never bought my girlfriend shit and she learned not to ask for things
Back to top Go down
http://quick.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Haha well my friend all woman will want something at some point or they will leave you
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll



Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:50 pm

you guys make me overly worried about her...i had to go to her house friday night bc she was rele depressed and freaking cops showed up...i sprinted a good hour before my friend picked me up
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

avatar

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 pm

I was jk about the buying things thing hahaahah

Ok well peace maker if i were you i would tell her flat out, that you want to make her happy and ask her why she is depressed. If she says its her ex, tell her to get over it or your out the door. And why did cops show up?
Back to top Go down
http://quick.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:42 pm

Peace Maker Vll wrote:
you guys make me overly worried about her...i had to go to her house friday night bc she was rele depressed and freaking cops showed up...i sprinted a good hour before my friend picked me up

Shit man depressed and cops were there? dude this girl is going to kill you for any reason if you piss her off hahaha
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll



Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-01-07
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:12 pm

haha...ive told her what u said keith and the cops were there bc her friend got worried and called them to check up on her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   

Back to top Go down
 
recruiting and online players
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Naruto-arena a online card game lol
» Online Databases / Game Collections List
» ChessJam - Online Chess game
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» lila (Multiplayer online chess)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Admins and Moderators-
Jump to: