Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My prestige rank icon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My prestige rank icon Empty
PostSubject: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Keith I accidently messed up my prestige icon and lost the link for the forums ranking. Only mine though. Think you can help me out and put it back in my rank for me since I cannot find where you got all the ranking symbols. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:58 pm

dude i couldnt find it either...wtf how do you get those onthere?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 pm

I know how to put them in but I do not know where he found them I cannot find anything close to what we have.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:04 pm

how did you change it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:14 pm

Well I was seeing if I could add stars next to them but it just replaced them entirely and I forgot to copy the link for my icon... so needless to say it is not there any more lol.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:18 pm

um...look it up...and then copy the pic coade bc the emblems are sized so that they cant be bigger than a certain size...itll just take a pic that is huge and make it tiny...its easy now that you think of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Well I cannot find one with a grey background like the one you have or the one I had just white or distorted ect.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:41 pm

ever think about editing it so it was gray? wouldnt that be smart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Yes and cannot do it. Just going to wait for keith to change it for me. Since he has them all saved.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:16 pm

looks like your on your own, i blew up the folder containing the icons
Back to top Go down
https://quick.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:30 pm

It came back some how lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My prestige rank icon   My prestige rank icon Empty

Back to top Go down

My prestige rank icon
Page 1 of 1