Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Of Qu!K Award

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

General Of Qu!K Award Empty
PostSubject: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:48 pm

I have made an award that will go out each week to a member of this clan who stands out from the rest whether it is online in the battlefield or here on the forums. The awarded rank gives the player the highest possible rank just under admins so they would be considered before any one else in Qu!K for battlegrounds if they wanted to play. Here in our admin section we will post names of who should get the award each week or continue to hold it. I will update this post with the dates along side of who got the award.

01/16/2010: Brutus347
01/30/2010:

Last edited by Yoursix on Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 pm

I would have to say I would like to first give this award to Brutus347 he has stepped up his activity on the forums and I always see him on playing with other clan members. And the fact he is such a high prestige and devotes alot of time into the game hopefully it continues and flows into the forums a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:14 am

i dotn know about his gameplay but he has been more active but i also would like to throw in mnmboy bc hes on quite alot and it seems that he is a good player as well
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:32 pm

Im with Brutus hes a great online pal
Back to top Go down
https://quick.forumotion.com
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:02 pm

so are we agreed that brutus should have it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Peace Maker Vll wrote:
so are we agreed that brutus should have it?

Yes he got it so now just observe over the next two weeks who deserves it on the 30th.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:21 pm

what the hell is up with the ugly stars
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:45 pm

They are a default I do not have an emblem for the award.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Ok it looks...good Smile
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:21 am

maybe we should take a little time trying to find an emblem for that...like maybe from cod4 bc they only kept one prestige from there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Of Qu!K Award   General Of Qu!K Award Empty

Back to top Go down

General Of Qu!K Award
Page 1 of 1