Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game Battles Team Deletion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Game Battles Team Deletion Empty
PostSubject: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 am

What is the point of having a game battles team if the record and feed back is shit. If we are trying to recruit people from looking good then we need to delete our team and remake it. This time only me and you keith can do challenges and stuff. Our only freaking win is a no show. This is sad. I only want to have good players on the game battles team as well. I know we have the ranking system here but that can go towards other things.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:39 am

ouch man...i say just delete the team...inv people to join the clan and then inv the better players to play on the team
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 pm

Delete it. and recruit everyone back, im not part of thsi operation. i did it last time, now its your turn haha
Back to top Go down
https://quick.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:22 pm

Only leader can do it and I demoted myself to member lol.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:34 pm

haha...sorry but congrats dumb dumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Ya I know whatever lol but I suggest we make two different teams. We first delete our main one and remake it. Then we make a second to find who is the best on game battles and then we make our primary one with our best players.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Best players... were all apart of the team and all equal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Sorry but were not equal. Lol some people are better than others for competitive play is all.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Yoursix wrote:
Sorry but were not equal. Lol some people are better than others for competitive play is all.

Well then if were going by that, then im the best... and im not ranking MY members on skill levle. Im ranking them on determination and heart, and that beats skill anyday.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:38 pm

good man but heres an idea...two teams...one that is for complete and utter competition with the best players and the other one for the other players that want to play...that way we can attract with a good team for those who want to have a good gb team and the other for those who want to join one but arent quite as good as others
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Im not buying it
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:00 pm

egh...well idk what to say...if we want to attract people with how good we are then that one way to do it...there are other ways we could do it as well tho
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Peace Maker Vll wrote:
egh...well idk what to say...if we want to attract people with how good we are then that one way to do it...there are other ways we could do it as well tho

We have one team, but when we get going we will have a roster, so starters or first team second team
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:07 pm

haha...dude im sorry but that was just what i was saying bro...lmfao...wow...sorry but that is exactly what i just said but in different terms
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:30 pm

I was just trying to twist you guys up but you caught it... There will only be one team though
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 9:47 pm

man...think about this tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Battles Team Deletion   Game Battles Team Deletion Empty

Back to top Go down

Game Battles Team Deletion
Page 1 of 1