Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chain Of Command

Go down 
+6
mnmboy2
CoLdsPid3r
Zakkho
zala22
Keith3618
neily18
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PwNB1TcH3s

PwNB1TcH3s

Chain Of Command - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command   Chain Of Command - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 pm

its when "originally" you could go to Battlefieldbadcompany2.com/soldier and you could view your stats online like on HALO 3 with kills/headshots/achievements but it only worked for about 6 hrs after the release cuz everyone overloaded the site. Since mar. 02 it has been disabled and yet to come back. It will soon but no word yet on how fast they are working on it. You can still go to the site, but it will come up with the 404 ERROR page and say some stupid shit on the site so u know its there but they dont want to admit it lol
Back to top Go down
zala22

zala22

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command   Chain Of Command - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:24 pm

Oh ok it's like world at war if you've played that you could do the same thing
Back to top Go down
PwNB1TcH3s

PwNB1TcH3s

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command   Chain Of Command - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:30 pm

Dude i played World At War on split screen for about 2 min on xbox 360 and almost puked my guts out due to the fact that the graphix sucked more dick than a cheerleader trying to get a muthafuckin scholarship
Back to top Go down
Qmoney88

Qmoney88

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command   Chain Of Command - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 1:05 am

PwNB1TcH3s wrote:
Dude i played World At War on split screen for about 2 min on xbox 360 and almost puked my guts out due to the fact that the graphix sucked more dick than a cheerleader trying to get a muthafuckin scholarship

thats a gang of dicksuckin. I liked waw though, it was a nice changeup to cod4 at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command   Chain Of Command - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:41 am

zala22 wrote:
this is just a suggestion but maybe could you out up the picture of the ranks next to each one so we know what they look like

I am not hosting half the ranks but if you go to military rankings on google we are using army ranks Smile
Back to top Go down
zala22

zala22

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command   Chain Of Command - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 5:34 pm

ok thanks ill check that out, i looked at the call of duty ones and its a little different
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Of Command   Chain Of Command - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain Of Command
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Qu!K News & Discussion :: Ranks, Rewards and Suggestions-
Jump to: