HomeGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 User Rankings...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxD-0-AxX



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: User Rankings...   Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:09 am

The stars for our rankings is nice and all, but they are poorly done.

What I propose is that we decide on the following.

What version of reality military are we?

SEALs
Army
Marines

Once we decide, just google or WiKi for those military's ranks then replace the stars with those.

Some images may need to be scaled down.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: User Rankings...   Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:31 am

Send a message to keith I am sure he could give you admin to work on images.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

avatar

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: User Rankings...   Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 am

XxD-0-AxX wrote:
The stars for our rankings is nice and all, but they are poorly done.

What I propose is that we decide on the following.

What version of reality military are we?

SEALs
Army
Marines

Once we decide, just google or WiKi for those military's ranks then replace the stars with those.

Some images may need to be scaled down.

ill temporary admin you if you do good it might stay Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://quick.forumotion.com
XxD-0-AxX



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: User Rankings...   Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 am

Okay. So what version of military are we so I know what ranks to look for?
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

avatar

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: User Rankings...   Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:06 am

XxD-0-AxX wrote:
Okay. So what version of military are we so I know what ranks to look for?

Like private private 1st class corporal ect ect, like the ones in CoD
Back to top Go down
http://quick.forumotion.com
XxD-0-AxX



Posts : 16
Join date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: User Rankings...   Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:27 am

No. If we were to be a faction of military what would we be?

US Marines?
US Army?
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

avatar

Posts : 650
Join date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: User Rankings...   Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:53 pm

XxD-0-AxX wrote:
No. If we were to be a faction of military what would we be?

US Marines?
US Army?

Marines
Back to top Go down
http://quick.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: User Rankings...   

Back to top Go down
 
User Rankings...
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Game names vs user names - MMUFF
» Ebay preorder problems, user MMATT
» DCUC Matty collector exclusives
» my 3rd brute got another tournament sweep in elbruto in 2 days!!
» moving to new ipad

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Qu!K News & Discussion :: Ranks, Rewards and Suggestions-
Jump to: