Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change Empty
PostSubject: Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change   Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 pm

I have no idea how to change domain names. Keith mentioned to me it ruined the site before when he tried it so can that be avoided? I know Zak you mentioned buying one. So lets get this rolling because typing quick.forumotion.com/forum.htm does not look good and we arent QUICK. I was thinking something along the lines of "Qu!Kgaming.com" if its possible. So if its possible to save the site settings before anything is changed lets do it. If not can it be done with out any risk?
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob

strwrsbob

PostSubject: Re: Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change   Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:05 pm

I believe that the site hosting service has an option to upgrade to a .com .net etc., and I have seen it happen before. the data gets backed up. I have also heard of one buying their own server.
Back to top Go down
Zak

PostSubject: Re: Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change   Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:39 pm

tomorrows payday, if i can get on i will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change   Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Zak and Keith / Domain Name Change
Page 1 of 1