Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Now we have 3 different games... ranks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Now we have 3 different games... ranks Empty
PostSubject: Now we have 3 different games... ranks   Now we have 3 different games... ranks EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 am

Ok so what should we do with the ranking system? It is one of the most requested things to have in a clan by BFBC2 members. I like the ranks we have just we need to set requirements to get them.
Back to top Go down
mnmboy2

mnmboy2

PostSubject: Re: Now we have 3 different games... ranks   Now we have 3 different games... ranks EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:06 pm

each admin guverns their own game for their own console, the colors stay the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clansol.tk

PostSubject: Re: Now we have 3 different games... ranks   Now we have 3 different games... ranks EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:25 pm

You are moderator of every thread on this forum.. commanders and keith are in charge of everything. This clan is not divided into 3 different games but plays them all. Would work if we all didn't play the same games.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: Now we have 3 different games... ranks   Now we have 3 different games... ranks EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 7:28 am

Yoursix wrote:
You are moderator of every thread on this forum.. commanders and keith are in charge of everything. This clan is not divided into 3 different games but plays them all. Would work if we all didn't play the same games.

Hmmm we need to start thinking of groups squads ect. when we get to many active members so right now we are good
Back to top Go down
https://quick.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Now we have 3 different games... ranks   Now we have 3 different games... ranks EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:07 am

I was thinking we could give people with higher posts counters the opportunity to be in control of different squads.
Back to top Go down
mnmboy2

mnmboy2

PostSubject: Re: Now we have 3 different games... ranks   Now we have 3 different games... ranks EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 1:41 pm

well then its two games, cuz i alredy have the avp squad figured out, i dont want to overpolute it with people whom may suck, i like my controled members list because together we already play alot so we have developed our own style and it works, we rarely ever rule, personaly i believe that letting certain people develope their own squads within the clan for gb would be good cuz they develop strategies amongst themselves and by playing a gb with random members of quick, the teamwork developed before isnt quite as effective, for example when playing with yoursix and blessing and that devil dog dude, we seemed to be pretty consistant with our strategy, our teamwork was good, we had established a system basicaly, wether they noticed or not, i could tell that blessing was our sniper, yursix was on the frontlines, i attempted medic but i have no defib so i sniped with red dot upclose with yursix when neccesary and the other dude was like boom owned you.....so yeah a set groupd of people in yur squad is a bright idea
Back to top Go down
http://www.clansol.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now we have 3 different games... ranks   Now we have 3 different games... ranks Empty

Back to top Go down

Now we have 3 different games... ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Admins and Moderators-
Jump to: