Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

recruiting and online players

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Peace Maker Vll

recruiting and online players Empty
PostSubject: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:08 pm

ok so im in a little bit of a pickle. i am trying to recruit but am having very little luck. im just going to get some friends to join at first then head out and start recruitiing out of random people that i meet on live...as long as i think that they will be a great help to furthering this clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:11 pm

is revan not helping at all? have you hooked up with him or no?
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:17 pm

um...he hasnt been online at all according to him and that he is moving if i believe so...he said that as soon as he gets on hell request me and we will start things up faster but as of now its just me working on this thing...its no problem really but it is going slowly at the mo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:27 pm

mmmm ok well hopefully he helps you out after hes done kinda hard to get things going on your own have you tried posting on other mw2 websites? just do a general recruiting post for ps3 and 360 thats what i have just started doing.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:32 pm

i actually havent thot of that...i will start doing that...why didnt i think of that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Just not as smart as me hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:43 pm

haha i guess...no i got two forums that i have posted it to...so hopefully we will have some new members and i did say that we are a joint xbox/psn clan
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Revan is moving??? i never knew that
Back to top Go down
https://quick.forumotion.com
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:21 am

i heard that he was so im not 100% sure but its fine...im getting it going alright
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 5:26 am

hey guys i might not be on as much in the next week or two bc the girl i like is going through a real hard time wiht a break up and really needs me at the moment...ill be on when i can but it may be scarce so if you need me you can text me but she rele needs me
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:35 am

Peace Maker Vll wrote:
hey guys i might not be on as much in the next week or two bc the girl i like is going through a real hard time wiht a break up and really needs me at the moment...ill be on when i can but it may be scarce so if you need me you can text me but she rele needs me

that a boy!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:21 am

haha...ya im sitting with her now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 am

Man hate to be the one to tell you but girls like that are not the kind you want to waste your money on. Not only is she messing with your head but she is most likely already interested in another guy reason for your fighting or she feels she is wasting her time. Also boy there are plenty of them out there your 16 according to what you have posted on the forums? You have alot of girls to go through and pick out until you find the one for you. You plan on going to college yes? Well where? Her college or is she coming with you ect. Gotta be smart and just have fun. My 2 cents for the day.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:31 am

haha...no dude shes my best friend...we were talking and i told her thats all i want from her...and i got her and her bf back together bc im just awesome with being influential...i am sixteen and i plan on going to college but i think i might join the marines first. but ya its cool bro everyone tells me that and i know that shes after that one guy...lol but im gonna be on more i didnt expect it to be that fast
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:34 am

dude im a little depressed every time i come on here theres something new in the psn tabs for recruitment but nothing in the xbox 360...ive got people interested but its hard to get them to the site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:47 am

out of the 11 people that have joined this week i promise you we have sent out 40+ invites.
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:03 am

ok..well 360 is going slow for some reason
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:11 am

I see guests looking at our site every time I log on..
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 am

ya so do i but you do realize that only a few of them sign up...i bet some of the kids on are kids weve reccommended to join and to check out the site...btw...what happened to my wish game?
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 5:42 pm

hey sorry i havent been on but that girl i talked about and me have been together for the past few days and its been crazy...yes i have been recruiting but ive been busy with her bc im hoping she makes the right decision when her ex calls her
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Peace Maker Vll wrote:
hey sorry i havent been on but that girl i talked about and me have been together for the past few days and its been crazy...yes i have been recruiting but ive been busy with her bc im hoping she makes the right decision when her ex calls her

she any hot
Back to top Go down
Peace Maker Vll

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 pm

deff to me...idk about to you but to me shes the most beautiful person ive ever met
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Peace Maker Vll wrote:
deff to me...idk about to you but to me shes the most beautiful person ive ever met

post a pic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:05 am

When you say the most beautiful person you have ever seen and knowing you have been having issues with this girl... being so young and not married or in a serious relationship. She is using you for some reason or another. Just a heads up but you will be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:23 am

Yoursix wrote:
When you say the most beautiful person you have ever seen and knowing you have been having issues with this girl... being so young and not married or in a serious relationship. She is using you for some reason or another. Just a heads up but you will be hurt.

Highschool relationships can only be serious when your a senior, but thats not likely. I stoped having girlfriends because:

A: You will break up in a month or two and have ALL the girl drama.

B: They always say "I love you" and stupid shit like that

C: Why waste your time with someone you dont actually "Love"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: recruiting and online players   recruiting and online players Empty

Back to top Go down

recruiting and online players
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next