Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Recruiting in lobbies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lakia0412

Lakia0412

More Recruiting in lobbies Empty
PostSubject: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:34 pm

When people go into lobbies alone or with clan members they should ask the entire room if anyone is intrested in a clan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 pm

I am all for that but it is difficult to get decent players to join that way.. its best to see how they play in the round.. besides mass recruiting from forums means we will be doing alot of cutting out of the clan already let alone getting tons from lobbies.
Back to top Go down
Lakia0412

Lakia0412

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:54 pm

What I do alot is go into games alone and I have like 1 person on my team with a mic and after Im talking for avwhile I'll ask if he's intrested in a clan. That works well to, and I always ask my friends on my list if there intrested.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9

Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:25 am

I've a few people interested in joining, one is a beast at gbs and the other can recruit better than anyone.
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 7:41 am

Well get them here aston
Back to top Go down
https://quick.forumotion.com
xL1QUID_W0LFx

xL1QUID_W0LFx

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:05 am

yea i send out messages and kinda spam them till they visit the site after that its there choice to stay or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 11:11 am

BL3SSING_12 wrote:
yea i send out messages and kinda spam them till they visit the site after that its there choice to stay or not

Thats why I implemented the 5 posts to become an enlisted soldier so our friends list doesn't fill up with randoms who are not active in the clan.
Back to top Go down
Aston_Martin_DB9

Aston_Martin_DB9

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Keith3618 wrote:
Well get them here aston

Will do, just messaging them now
Back to top Go down
Lakia0412

Lakia0412

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm

did they say theyd sign up
Back to top Go down
Lakia0412

Lakia0412

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Hey I just recruited another guy named maverok, were not goin to become a big clan if only one person is recruiting guys, cmon guys we gotta step it up
Back to top Go down
Keith3618

Keith3618

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm

We all recruit but your the "director"
Back to top Go down
https://quick.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Recruiting in lobbies   More Recruiting in lobbies Empty

Back to top Go down

More Recruiting in lobbies
Page 1 of 1